Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Adventures to the Manti Pageant




We decided to go to the Manti Pageant with our neighbors. We were having such a great time walking around and seeing the fun little shops in Manti. The weather was great, I brought a bunch of blankets because I knew it would get cold at night, you would not have thought that by the way the afternoon felt. The boys loved the pageant but the real fun came on the way home...As we were driving home Logan started coughing like he was going to throw up, so I said very strongly to Jason "PULL OVER" just as Logan started to throw up. I got him out of the car in time for him to finish and we drove the rest of the way home really fast. I think he got motion sick, and now he says that we can't go the the Manti Pageant anymore because it makes him sick. Maybe by next year he will have forgotten and we can go again.






No comments: